There’s more than one way to make money with resale rights products and if you put your mind to it, you’ll be able to profit from these products from many angles. Here are some suggestions to increase your sales of any resale rights product.
1. Offer more. Make the main offer even sweeter by adding a complimentary bonus to the original offer. For example, if I was in the weight loss niche selling a piece of software that calculated your body mass index, my bonus could be a report on ‘The 10 Do’s And Don’ts Of Dieting’.
2. Sign them up to your mailing list. This can be done automatically with the correct software, or if you don’t have any installed, i recommend you send your customer to a squeeze page so that they are forced to sign in. If you don’t like being so forceful, you can allow them to opt-in to your newsletter on the download page, or allow them to bypass this option with a link below the form that says, ‘No thanks, I’ll pass…’
3. Provide a one-time offer. After they’ve purchased it, DO NOT send them directly to the download page! Why not offer them another product? This is where you make your own one-time offer page which will contain an irresistible collection of all your dieting and exercise technique PDFs for one low price, collectively worth a lot more if bought separately. The trick here is to make it a real one-time offer and make it an absolute no-brainer for your customer.
4. Send them to the download page. This is where you provide the products they bought and possibly recommend other products (as an affiliate) towards the bottom of the page which will compliment what they’ve already bought. This may not work all the time because some niches are not catered for so many products. However you will find that popular niches such as weight-loss and ‘making money online’ are good for cross-promoting because of various sub-niches.
5. Push your affiliate program if available. Somewhere after the download links and before the extra recommendations you could provide a link saying that they can make money right away by promoting the product they’ve just bought. A successful affiliate program requires not only a good product, but easy-of-use for your affiliates and a reliable affiliate merchant, either in-house or third party such as ClickBank or PayDotCom. Provide your customer-turned-affiliate with their affiliate link, tell them where to sign up and provide them with text ads, banners, graphics, and articles. Your affiliate needs to feel reassured that not only your product delivers and makes sales, but also who will pay them, how and when so make sure this info is readily available.
Those are just a few ideas for getting the ball rolling and bringing in some sales. You can apply just one of these techniques and it will work, but I recommend applying all of them in time to get the most profit out of your resale rights products.